Following Positions Avaliable :
- F/T Lead Toddler Teacher ( Logan Site)
- F/T PHL Preschool Teacher ( Logan site)
- F/T Lead Preschool Teacher ( Feltonville site)
- P/T School Age Teacher ( Feltonville)
Yolanda's Kids Corner Child Care Development is an early childhood education center, is currently seeking qualified Toddler Teacher.
YKC have been established since 1993 with three locations in Philadelphia, PA providing educational care services to our community families. YKC encourages early learning and the development of
social skills through play, creative activities, and other noncompetitive exercises. As professional educators, our teachers emphasize the importance of growth as the whole child. We are seeking to
continue providing quality care for all children we serve by participating in PA Keystone Stars Program. We are striving to maintain professional and higher education for all teachers.
- Developing weekly lesson plans aligned with PA state standards.
- Meeting the individual's needs of the children through screening and evaluation tools provided.
- Maintain parent communication with all families
- Participation in staff and training meetings
- Attend Professional development necessary for quality improvement.
- Design an appropriate room arrangement to support the goals and developmental level of the children in the classroom.
- Interacting with the children to support play, exploration, and learning.
- Presenting expectations that are appropriate to the child’s age and developmental level.
- Planning and implementing activities that develop self-esteem and social skills.
- Communicating appropriately and professionally with parents and fellow staff.
- Building and maintain teamwork with all essential staff.
- Preparing arts and crafts for children on a daily basis
- Maintain a organized, clean, and safe classroom
- Sanitizing and disinfecting furniture in classroom weekly
- Important daily observation for developmental portfolio quarterly
- Participate in parent teacher conferences annually
Has the physical capability to:
- Frequently lift or move weight as in lifting, carrying or holding children up to 60lbs
- Repetitively bend, stretch and stoop
- Work with children on the floor
- Work outdoors in a variety of weather
- Fully maintain sight and sound child supervision
- Perform light cleaning duties
- High school Diploma ( school age & Toddler ONLY)
- CDA(required PHL Assistant teacher)
- A.A or B.A in Early childhood education ( PHL PRESCHOOL Teacher ONLY_)
- Advanced degrees in ECE preferred
- Prior classroom experience (1 year required ; 2-3 years preferred)
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices
- Strong written and communication skills
- Flexibility in scheduling
- Great at resolving conflict
- PA Clearances
- PA state police,
- PPD step1- physical,
- Child Abuse Clearance
- Child Abuse Training
- PA Finger print
- Impeccable references and a proven track record of caring and nurturing children to provide them with a great start to their educational careers
Qualified applicants should email a cover letter/ resume to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time/ Part-time
Schedule: Monday - Friday 30hrs/ wk
CALL TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION : 215-324-3929 OR 215-455-3214